2020 will always be remembered as the pandemic year. Hopefully by 2021 we will have some solutions at hand that help us handle the virus more efficiently.
In many parts of the world we are still in lockdown situations or at least have to deal with several restrictions, especially in our social lives.
The good news is that every challenge also holds some opportunities as well. Take the extra time (e.g from not having to commute to work if you are working from home, or the time you get from working fewer shifts, if your companies had to cut down a bit) to work on your songwriting and artmaking. It is beneficial in terms of our mental health as well!
I will quote 5 song prompts for you to work on during the next two months till year´s end!
Feel free to share your songideas and finished songs with us via office (at) song-brewery.com and we will present a selection of songs on the blog end of the year!
Here we go:
1) 2020 Whether you want to vent or be thankful for the positive things in your life.
2) New chapters Write about hope, uncertainties, loss of control, faith! Whatever you feel!
3) Long distance e.g. Loved ones you cannot meet, work form a remote place etc.
4) Alone together e.g. how to connect despite the isolation
5) One world whatever comes to mind!
The songs you write can be happy or sad or both at once! I am excited to hear what you come up with! Any genres, any tempi, any styles!
Follow us on Instagram!
Also, sign up to our newsletter below